Sunday, January 9, 2011

New year, new hopes

So I admit I've been pretty terrible at this blogging thing. It's been 4 months with no activity at all. I've got a lot of catching up to do and hope to slowly but surely achieve my "resolution" to keep my blog updated.


There's wedding photos, a fashion shoot, Christmas pics and a bunch of randoms in between.
This year I hope to really get some more solid experience and build up my portfolio. I am looking forward to doing photography major this year. There have been promises of experimental photography, working with large format cameras and learning a bit about developing which im super amped about! (Hopefully Open Window sticks to these promises and doesn't disappoint!)

I'll also be posting some awesome stuff from a bunch of inspirational blogs that I have discovered over the last couple of months. Everything from photography and design to fashion designers and people who just like sharing pretty things and rad inspiration.

Peace out for now
You'll be seeing a lot more of me from now on.